What's this about?

The main aim of this blog is to bring together my enthusiasm for food and my love for travelling and nature. Here you'll find some of my recipes (using alternative ingredients) as well as pics of my favourite places and travels. A healthy life style is the underlying silver thread for all my posts but they are all created with a personal touch that express my outlook..take a look at my blog to find out more!

Friday 6 November 2015

Blueberry & Pumpkin seeds Muffins

Yesterday evening I realized that I had nothing to eat for breakfast, in the fridge there were just blueberries and one egg so I came up with the quickest recipe to make some muffins (that turned out to be pretty good :) )



Ingredients:
- 250 g spelt flour
- 100 g agave syrup
- 1 egg
- 300 g fresh blueberries
- 4 tbs pumpkin seeds
- baking powder.

In a large bowl, mix the flour with the syrup and the egg (add some milk if it's too thick). Then add the seeds and the baking powder, finally 3/4 of the blueberries. Spoon the mixture in the muffin cases, sprinkle some more pumpkin seeds and top them with the blueberries you have left. Bake for 30 minutes at 180/200C.

No comments:

Post a Comment